venerdì 22 maggio 2015

Sunset quiche and resolutions

Mid-year resolution: I really should get better with food shooting. I have read that this is of key importance for the success of a food blog and I suspect this is one of the reasons why I only earned 1.87 euros so far. Ravioli shop still very far away.

This will probably add to the list of hopeless resolutions like: be kind with people early in the morning, drink 2 litres of water per day, buy less toys to my nephew because love can't be bought. But if I don't buy him toys, how can I persuade that little savage to kiss me and hug me?????

COURGETTES AND RICOTTA SALATA QUICHE

2 courgettes
1 leek
200 gr ricotta salata
5-6 sundried tomatoes
2 eggs
1 glass of milk
oregano
pepper

Pan-fry the vegetables cut in slices in 3 teaspoons of oil EVO until tender. In the meanwhile, prepare the brisè dough. Flatten the dough with a rolling pin according to the tray shape and place it in the tray, leaving some dough for the stripes. Place the vegetables, the oregano, the grated cheese and chopped sundried tomatoes inside the dough. Beat the eggs with the milk and pour the mix over the vegetables, trying to cover the surface uniformly. Place the stripes and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees. Hire a photographer to shoot a decent pic!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento