giovedì 25 luglio 2013

Un po' di cazzi miei (Some business of mine)

Few hours ago I was walking down Ibn Gavirol with 2 thoughts in my mind: 1) the interaction between my low blood pressure and TLV's burning whether is making me useless for research in particular and for society in general; 2) I feel happy. I know this latter feeling is going to expire soon, as in 20 minutes I'll have an appointment with Natasha the russian waxing lady around the corner, but let's not think this far in advance :)

I am happy about the life I am living lately, happy because of all the awesome experiences that are involved in living in a place so different from what I was used to. The connection with food is that this happiness sometimes clashes with the picture of all the crazy stuff I was cooking when I was in a relationship (see picture below) that at that moment I thought was forever. And now I am so happy it was not, because the abrupt change in perspective (from a mortgage in Cardiff to a shared flat in Tel Aviv), in the CV of my life, will look like something that made me more open, more experienced, more balanced and eventually happier :D

I do not envy people who did not have the possibility of such a variety in life, and also I think one should share the life with someone only if, before that, he/she was able to feel happy alone (potentially indefinitely). BTW when I see this same independence in a man, I feel more keen on undressing than in front of Javier Bardem with a 2-days moustache :D








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento