martedì 23 luglio 2013

Gnocchi (again!) with caramelised cherry tomatoes and aubergines (again!) pesto

I know I know, it looks like I am always making gnocchi, so please, all of you who live nearby my place and might consider coming over for dinner at some point, would you mind organising a collection for buying me a pasta machine, to increase my blog's entropy? 

And now that I think about it, I was meaning to post another recipe today (chicken stripes with red pepper and mint) but it was magically disappeared from the kitchen before I managed to take a picture, which perhaps means it was too good to last? Anyway, I had such a stuffed day I didn't even find time to eat what I cooked, but that made the taste of the rogalach(ot? im?) I had after the movie night even better ^__^




GNOCCHI WITH CARAMELISED CHERRY TOMATOES AND AUBERGINES PESTO

Caramelised cherry tomatoes: cut each tomato in half, place in a baking tray and sprinkle some caster sugar on top, then salt, some EVO oil and let the tomatoes dry in the oven @ 130 degrees for one hour or so.

Aubergines pesto: bake the aubergines in the oven for one our, peel them and remove some of the water. Blend with garlic, mint, basil, pine nuts, EVO oil and salt. 





And before going back to work, a snapshot from one of my fav mangas ever, that talks about two roommates that had met by chance but become absolutely necessary to each other in almost no time: sounds familiar? :D
Hachi actually is very loud, loves cooking and naively believes in the goodness of all the human beings. But as a consequence of a much stiffer attitude towards contraception, my Hachi is happily dating Nobu at the moment :D











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento