domenica 2 giugno 2013

A non-post

The past week a friend of mine was visiting Silviot's mansion, hence we did not use the kitchen almost at all and tried out a few yummy places around TLV instead. 

Awesome, except I have no material now. I was getting superbored in the bus, before deciding to write a non-post instead with a picture of non-food :) 

Two friends of S1 came over and we were in the post-Shabbat superlazy couch mood, so to maximise the siesta time we served mixed vegetables, tahini (S1 is the queen of tahini, amongst other thing) and humus, wet with a couple of glasses of red wine. Because to cook with slowness it is fundamental to admit that cook with slowness is not always the best choice :)

While I am thinking about the next "postable" recipe, I'd like to suggest an amazing reading to all my italian friends: Spora is my new guru as far as high heels, being independent and pursuing happiness (even though she is better than my mum only for the first bullet point). 



And to conclude, the quote we have in our fridge:




Stay tuned!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento