domenica 5 maggio 2013

Cooking with slowness

Whatever I am doing in my life, I do it quickly, but when I cook, I take all the time I need from choosing the ingredients all the way to composing the plate. Becoming a food blogger has been on and off in my mind for the last two years I spent in Wales, as I was playing the perfect housewife role, I never did it though; but recently I moved to Tel Aviv, I became single again and realised there is no time in life for procrastination! And here I am, using food to talk about my life inside and outside a kitchen in TLV :)

Today's recipe is not really a recipe, and already violates my first and only rule so far, as it is supaquick, but mind, it is the very first dinner I had in my new flat and so it deserves a post on its own!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento