martedì 14 ottobre 2014

When pistachios meet bucatini

During my several dinners in Tel Aviv with number of guests > 10 I have learnt to love pesto, due to its impressive performance in terms of costs and cooking efforts :) also I found out it comes out quite nice even with non-local ingredients, so I go for it quite often. 
This time I made it a bit special and sicilian-style, as my mum brought some pistachios. I like the word pistachios, it reminds me of a very special person that once tried to persuade me that its initial was an F, just like in Fenelope Cruz ;)

BUCATINI WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES & PISTACHIOS PESTO

Blend the pistachios and leave two spoons aside for later; add rocket leaves, sundried tomatoes, EVO oil and blend until creamy. At the end add grated parmigiano. Cook the bucatini al dente and add an obscene amount of pesto. Decorate with rocket leaves and pistachio powder.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento