mercoledì 30 aprile 2014

Crêpes de noantri

Something else that was buried into my photo folder and that my mum remembers as a great success is this very simple recipe that I made in Roma during my transition period between Tel Aviv and Maastricht. It was inspired by the cicoria (chicory), a bitter vegetable that I used to hate as a kid and now I like it so much I would eat it daily, just to compensate all the times I said "no!" to my mum with that sharp bitchy voice that only annoying kids can have.

CHICKPEAS CREPES WITH CHICORY AND BACON

I prepared the crepes dough with chickpeas flour, one egg and milk (not sure about the exact amount, but it has to be quite fluid). I fried the crepes one by one in a small pan with some butter (just a tiny bit, and then the first crepes is generally trashed). I filled the crepes with chicory boiled in water and then fried for a few minutes with one garlic clove and chilli, and bacon roasted in a pan. Parmigiano on top and 3 minutes in the oven, et voila'.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento